RAKBANK Titanium Business Credit Card
The RAKBANK Titanium Business Credit Card is different from the Personal RAKBANK Titanium Credit Card that you may already have. It is ideal for all your business transactions worldwide. You can use it to pay for purchase of goods such as new stock, raw materials or equipment as well as for services rendered by your local or overseas suppliers.
RAKBANK Titanium Business Credit Card comes with the following benefits:
- No annual fee EVER!
- Low interest rate on outstanding Retail Purchases
- Enjoy 2% Cashback on all domestic and international retail, internet, cash transactions. Note: Maximum Cashback is AED 1,000 per month.
- High Credit Limit
- Cash Advance of up to 90% of your Credit Limit
- Up to 55 days interest free credit
- Easy Credit Card Cheque (CCC) facility
- Global acceptance in over 36 million establishments displaying the MasterCard® logo
- Make Utility payments by calling 600 54 4049, using Online Banking or ATM services.
- Additional Business Credit Cards for your key employees
- Special Merchant Offers for your Business spends. Please click here for details of special offers across merchant categories where you may have frequent business needs.
- Premium Lifestyle Privileges & RAKfeast Dining Privileges. Click here for the offers.
- Premium Travel Benefits from MasterCard®. Visit http://www.mastercardmoments.com/ for details of ongoing offers and hospitality privileges worldwide.
- Unlimited airport lounge access at Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Cairo, Kuwait, and Jordan airports. Please click here for more details.
- Complimentary Insurance Benefits like Purchase Protection and Travel Accident Insurance benefits. that cover travel delay and abandonment, delayed baggage, loss of baggage, personal accident cover and personal liability cover. These insurance covers are brought to you by RAKBANK and offered by Union Insurance Company (P.S.C.).
- Comprehensive Credit Shield insurance benefit that covers your Credit Card outstanding balance in the event of critical illness, permanent total disablement and death. The Credit Shield cover comes to you as complimentary for the first two Credit Card statements and thereafter a nominal monthly premium will be applicable on the outstanding balance of each month's Credit Card statement. Please refer to the Service & Price guide for the Credit Shield premium rate, and the Terms & Conditions for cover details.
- Avail exclusive covers and discounts on premium rates on Office and Business insurance plans, provided by Third Party Insurance Companies, including but not limited to securing your office and business contents, office and business money, tenants liability, employers liability and workmen's compensation. Please call 04-213 00 00 and press 5 for Insurance for further details.