RAKBANK’s Current Account with a low minimum balance, and a choice of local and international currencies, makes it an attractive option.
- Dirham, US Dollar, Pound Sterling or Euro – you decide
- Get a Cheque book
- FREE Debit Card, which gives you 24/7 global access through any MasterCard ATM
- Monthly current account statements detailing all transactions
You need to maintain a minimum average monthly balance in your RAKBANK Current Account. If not, the following fees in the currency of the account will be incurred.
|Currency||Minimum Average Monthly Balance||Fee|
Note: Above rates effective 1st May, 2011.
*Amount is in AED.
Apply for a Current Account easily with Click and Collect in 3 easy steps:
- Fill and submit the Current Account application form online.
- You will receive a confirmation SMS.
- Once you receive the SMS, activate your account by visiting the branch with your original passport, visa, Emirates ID and initial deposit amount (minimum deposit is AED 3,000).
Terms and Conditions apply
A salary transfer letter is required as additional documentation for customers opening the account for salary transfer purpose.
Click and Collect Terms and Conditions apply
Please note: Accounts not activated within 30 days of receiving the SMS will be closed without further notice.