- Letter of Credit (LC): Make importing easier by providing payment commitments against transactions, and manage the cash flow throughout the order and delivery process.
- Murabaha Finance against trust receipts (FATR): Finance the shipments of imported goods with our Sharia compliant finances that require minimal setup and no interfaces.
- Murabaha Finance against Invoices (FAI): Avail our finance for advance payment to suppliers.
- Financing against Export Bill (Finance for credit extended for exports): Get paid the eligible value of your invoice, immediately on shipment.
- Murabaha financing against Export Letters of Credit: Liquidate your receivables under Export LCs.
Handling of import and export collection documents
- Documents against payments (DP / CAD Basis)
- Documents against acceptance (DA Basis)
Financing against Securities
- Murabaha Financing against Security Cheques (FASC)- Finance for debtors / credit extended locally. Enhance your cash liquidity using our finance against security facility.
- Short Term Murabaha Financing against invoices Get Finance from us against your future promised payments or invoices.
Letter of Guarantees
Payment Guarantees, Bid Bonds, Performance Guarantees, Retention Guarantees, Maintenance Guarantees etc.
- We deliver our products and services through a combination of dedicated Relationship Managers and TRADEASSIST. TRADEASSIST is a Trade Service offering to our customers to ensure quick turnaround times for all their Trade Finance Transactions. Customers can avail “TRADEASSIST” services by visiting any of our below service desks or by calling our dedicated Toll Free Number at 8006789 . You can also send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org in case of any enquiry or feedback.
- “TRADEASSIST” is available from Sunday to Thursday at 8006789