Click and Collect- Islamic Personal
Opening an account? It’s a breeze with RAKBANK’s Click and Collect. With Click and Collect, open your Jood, Savings and Current account online – which means you can open an account wherever you are, whenever you want to.
So whether you are a current UAE resident or if you have just relocated to the UAE, Click and Collect offers you the convenience to open an account in just a few clicks.
Once your account is active, your welcome kit with a Cheque book* and a Debit Card will be ready at one of our branch that you choose, for you to collect.
Choose an account that suits your requirements
|Initial Deposit||AED 3000||AED 3000||AED 3000|
|Minimum balance requirement||AED 3000||AED 3000||AED 3000|
|Charges for non-maintenance of balance||AED 25 monthly||AED 25 monthly||AED 25 monthly|
|Apply Now||Apply Now||Apply Now|
Enjoy the @dvantages of Click and Collect
You don’t have to wait in queues and fill out endless paperwork to open an account.
Complete your application form at your convenience, over multiple sessions – your progress will be saved each time.
Visit a branch just once
Enjoy complete convenience and save time when you open a new Account with RAKislamic. Apply online and collect your welcome pack when it is ready at the branch of your choice.
How to open an account with Click and Collect
- Fill and submit the application form online.
- You will receive a confirmation SMS.
- Once you receive the SMS, activate your account by visiting the branch with your original passport, visa, Emirates ID and initial deposit amount.
Click here to open a Jood Savings account online.
Click here to open a Savings account online.
Click here to open a Current account online.
Please note: Accounts not activated within 30 days of receiving the SMS will be closed without further notice.
Terms and Conditions apply.
- * Cheque book is only issued with Current Account. Minimum Salary requirement to apply for a cheque book through Click and Collect is AED 5,000.
- Minimum Salary requirement to open a Jood Account is AED 3000/-.
- A salary transfer letter is required as additional documentation for customers opening the account for salary transfer purpose.