At RAKBANK, we always strive to make your banking experience with us as efficient, convenient and secure as possible.
RAKBANK Online Banking service for Business and Corporate Banking customers provides quick and convenient access to your accounts 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. You can log in to view balances, make fund transfers, pay bills, manage payroll and access a range of innovative banking services.
To give our Corporate Online Banking customers added peace of mind, we have added an extra layer of protection with a security token required to authorize transactions. This ensures that they have total control on what is happening with their accounts.
You can use RAKBANK Online Banking to:
- Manage and operate your account
- View balances and transactions 24/7
- Place requests for cheque books, duplicate statements, pay bills and much more
- Register for E-statements to receive your bank statement directly to your preferred email address
- Update contact details
- Upload documents such as renewed trade license copy
- Transfer funds
- Instant credit within your accounts and other RAKBANK accounts
- Domestic and international fund transfers
- Enjoy preferential charges for remittances initiated through Online Banking
- Manage Wage Protection System (WPS) payments
- Conveniently manage your payroll requirements
- Visit your nearest branch or speak to your Relationship Manager to enroll now.
- Utilize Trade Finance services (for Corporate Online Banking customers)
- Available at a nominal charge of AED 100/-p.m.
- Apply for new advances across various trade products
- Place amendments requests for transactions
- Pre-settlement / Part settlement of outstanding transactions.
For quick and easy banking simply register for our Online Banking service
|Retail / Business Online Banking||Corporate Online Banking|
|If you have a ‘Telephone Identification Number (TIN)’ please click here to register, else visit the branch with your Emirates ID to apply.||Submit the Online Banking Application by visiting the Branch or get in touch with your Relationship Manager.|